Enjoy being online for your business.
Okay, so, you want to be present online because you realized the importance of that.
But each time you sit in front of you screen you feel resistance.
You DONT WANT TO BE in front of your screen!
You rather do your actual job.
You rather create something.
But, in order to do what you love, you are going to have to make sure people KNOW WHERE TO FIND YOU.
You know this.
<read on below video>
Because you are fun in real life, what you have to offer is amazing, but sitting in front of a screen you just can’t get that across.
You have tried it.
You even took a course or two from people that are supposed to know how to do this.
And you hate it.
You just can’t seem to take out the time it needs to grow your business online.
What you need to do just doesn’t sit right with you.
You don’t like it!
I got you.
I am going to help you to get an online presence that you love, so you get the fans that you love.
I think I know what you are thinking.
But, no marketing tricks.
If it is anything, it is anti-marketing.
I believe that if you are genuine, all you need to do is tell your story and create!
Only fake things need a made up marketing-story.
All you need to do is be yourself, and grow your creativity from there!
Anyway, after this course there are a few things that you are going to be easy for you.
– You take out time to create content for your online presence, in fact, you will find it fun!
– You know your (online) style, you way of doing things which makes what you create attract the right people.
– You find being online a great place to express yourself.
– You will be able to represent yourself authentically, so it will feel honest when you share content online.
– You dare to show your face online. I know this is a biggy, but you got this.
– You know what story you want to share about yourself, making you different that the rest in your field.
It won’t be a problem anymore to show yourself online, because you will like, I dare to say love, being online.
Because you make honest connections.
Because you use the online media as a form of self expression.
As a canvas.
A way to further expand you creativity, your style, your art.
You online presence is your zone and you aren’t going to let anybody tell you how to run that.
You will enjoy what you create online, because it is an extension of what you do and who you are offline.
Book a call if you want to find out if this is for you!
Tell me what you find the hardest about being present online, and we will make sure it gets fun for you!